INC NEWS - UDO comments

pat carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:27:18 EDT 2005

I think doing a workshop would be great.  Bobbe and I also talked about
doing a walking tour -- e.g look at a block to talk about what
characteristics you would want to preserve in it, look at an obnoxious
building to talk about how UDO would stop the next one, look at a cluster of
houses to see what the best and worst that could be done if they were  torn
down.

Regards, pat