INC NEWS - RE: [pac2] Herald Sun editorial (trash carts)

Wilkie A. Wilson wawilson at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 10:53:33 EDT 2005

I was stunned to read the Herald Sun editorial about
the trash carts, because it reflected such shallow
thinking.  By their reasoning, there should not be
fines for parking, speeding, or criminal violations.
Let's just ask everyone to do the right thing and hope
that they will do it.

That we have a newspaper that would write something
that is so silly, pandering to some group, is an
embarassment to the Durham community.  I suggest we
exercise our voluntary right to not subscribe to this
newspaper and send the message that people who value
the quality of life in Durham do not support this
entity.