INC NEWS - Thank you, neighbors

Barry Ragin bragin at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 5 20:32:28 EDT 2005

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who stopped by at Duke Park
today to help us raise funds for the PeaceFire Relief Effort.

While I was shopping this morning I was hoping that our little cookout
would enable me to turn a $50 donation into a $100 donation. Thanks to
your kind and generous support we were able to give over $400 and
several packages of diapers to the PeaceFire folks to be used to help
support some of those left homeless by Hurricane Katrina.

Thank you again for your generosity.

Barry Ragin
1706 Shawnee St.