INC NEWS - Editorial: Heroes are known by their actions (today's Herald-Sun)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 09:23:38 EDT 2005

Kudos to all of you who are active in the
Interneighborhood Council. Joining your meetings has
been the most positive thing I've done this year. You
guys are truly an inspiration in a world where privacy
and apathy seem to be the rules. Just wanted to say
thanks for all you do to make Durham a better
place...and to keep my cynicism at bay :)

Cheers, Melissa