INC NEWS - luminarias (night of lights)

Alice Bumgarner alice.b at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 27 10:37:16 EDT 2005

Hi,

We don't have a date nailed down yet, but we certainly need to soon.

I'd vote for the 18th, since that's closer to what we (and other
neighborhoods) have done in the past.

I'm anxious to hear what others would vote for. We can certainly go with the
date that suits everyone best.

Alice Bumgarner
Trinity Park