INC NEWS - [ [oldnorthdurham] AUCTION & DESSERT - THIS Friday!! Nov. 4th]]

Richard Mullinax rcmj at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 2 08:03:27 EST 2005

  At this event last year the attendees could not keep up with the items
available. Bargains were plentiful. This year we have an increase in
number of  items donated to be auctioned. Please come. Please forward.

My left hand bid against my right hand last year in the live auction,
the items moved at such low prices! Money to benefit OND newsletter and
events; and the Farmers Market Pavilion.

Richard Mullinax
Old North Durham
*Old North Durham Dessert & Auction Fun-raiser*
* Friday, Nov. 4th, 2005 *
# *6:30 pm - dessert & silent auction begin (silent auction part starts at
6:45 and ends at 7:45 -- so GET THERE!  That's where the vast majority
of really cool things will be)*
# *7:45pm- 8:45 or 9pm  LIVE auction of 'big' items*
# *Calvary United Methodist Church -  around back & downstairs *
# *304 E. Trinity Ave.*
# *Corner of Elizabeth and Trinity
*
#