INC NEWS - Prohibit Unrequested Phone Books?

TheOcean1@aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 16:21:43 EST 2005

I like your two cents Melissa

I'm starting to wonder if this really is a right provided under  freedom of
speech.

Does that mean any business can drop advertisements on my private  property.
And can they drop an ad on your lawn daily?

The right to free speech didn't keep the supreme court from  allowing us to
shut off unwanted phone calls with the "Do Not Call  List".

I'm totally excited about the next INC meeting, where the  Postmaster, will
give us all a phone number that will put us on a "Do Not Mail"  list for
certain stuff. (Dangerous due to Identity theft, like those fake check  to write
yourself a loan, credit card offers, etc). I'll be calling the next  morning!

If we can shut the faucet off on mail and phone calls, we sure as  hell
should be able to decide what we want thrown onto our lawns.

Who'd like to set up the "Do Not Deliver" list, 'cause I'll be your  first
customer.

See you all at INC meeting, 7:00 Tues Nov 29 at The Herald Sun  (NOTE: Not
the 4th Tues this month!)
Bill