INC NEWS - Unwanted Phone Books

John H. Compton john.hpsd at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 22 11:13:04 EST 2005

In walking to the Farmer's Market groundbreaking on Saturday, I discovered
that the phone books are being distributed from the Liberty Warehouse on
Rigsbee Street.  There was a huge pallet of them in shrink wrap on the
sidewalk and a man was loading some into his pickup truck.  I plan to return
mine to them there .

John