INC NEWS - Stop a proposed Adult Establishment in East Durham

bonzdella@aol.com bonzdella at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 10:37:03 EST 2005

Dear Development Review Board and Community Members,

I truly hope that entertaining the Paradise Nightclub request is simply a formality that must be followed because of political protocol.  I cannot believe that any group of people concerned for the concept of improved quality of life for all citizens in Durham can seriously "consider" allowing a business with such a negative connotation into the heart of our distressed community. Please do not put your foot on our necks and keep our community hostage to seedy, unscrupulous businesses that hinder positive growth and that keep our community a haven for increased susceptibility to prostitution, drugs and homicide crimes.  Reject this request Post Haste!

Lenora S. Smith
Old 5 Points Neighborhood Assn.
District One PAC