INC NEWS - Give dealers the credit - today's Herald Sun

Richard Mullinax rcmj at nc.rr.com
Wed Dec 7 18:37:01 EST 2005

Deb,

There is considerable talk at the crime prevention table about providing
support as we move forward with Court Watch. From The Police Chief on
down, more needs are going to be met at the prevention level.

Please get these ideas to your PAC so they can become reality. You will
find partners, and if you do not soon, please contact me so I can
connect you to several people who are interested in starting this budget
cycle on better prevention measures.

Richard Mullinax
PAC2 Co-chair