INC NEWS - Dancing (Jan 21 at 7PM)

John Schelp bwatu at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 19:57:21 EST 2006

Let's Dance!    Let's Dance!    Let's Dance!

Love to dance but don't have the energy to start at 11
or 12 at night? Dance happenings are the solution.

Come to the Blayloc Cafe at 108 Morris St. on
Saturday, January 21st and rock to the tunes of the
house.

No cover.  No fuss.  No dress code.  Doors open at 7
o'clock. Drop in for a dance or stay till closing.

Blayloc's 1st floor includes a large dance space, a
nice menu with affordable prices (e.g. wild mushroom
salad or small pizza for $5.95) and two pool tables.
Bring CDs you want to add to the mix.

Live bands perform on the 2nd floor where a cover is
charged.

Forward this to all of your friends who love to dance
and together we'll have a party and shape a downtown
space for dancers who want to get on the floor early.
All are welcome.

This is the 1st dance happening. We'll alert the list
when more are scheduled, hopefully on a monthly basis.
This idea was born from a "mutual light bulb" moment
among a few friends over 40.

Karen Glynn
Lynn Richardson
John Schelp