INC NEWS - Fw: A Question and Request RE Affordable Housing

American LAbor americanlabor at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 18 12:00:58 EST 2006

This message is being forwarded with permission from Cliff Toth.

Some of you already know Cliff who's been involved in trying to get a
Co-Housing project going downtown for several years now.

If you know of someone who's looking for a place,  please feel free to
forward this posting to them, your neighborhood listserve and/or you
community church bulletin board so they can contact Cliff directly.

mike shiflett