INC NEWS - Panhandling/Jaywalking Discussion

Colin Crossman lists at crc32.com
Fri Jan 20 16:53:37 EST 2006

To those interested in continuing the panhandling/jaywalking/order
maintenance/etc. discussion, I've created a temporary list serve.  I've
already added several people to it, but those others interested in
continuing to watch/contribute to the discussion, head to

	  	http://groups.google.com/group/DSIC

The email for the list is DSIC at googlegroups.com

It's certainly been interesting!
-Colin