INC NEWS - Fw: MOMart 2006 CALL FOR ARTISTS

American LAbor americanlabor at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 2 13:21:39 EST 2006

Forwarded with permission!

This is a great event that Just a Few Friends has responded to in serving the greater need of those who are less fortunate or found themselves needing assistance.

In the past,  MOMart has put on this event for the benefit of Urban Ministries and Domestic Violence organizations.

Please consider coming!

Please consider forwarding!

Please consider supporting!

and please continue to stay involved!