INC NEWS - HGTV: "Look What I Did" filming in area

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Fri Feb 3 19:07:42 EST 2006

As part of the Durham Convention & Visitors Bureau, the Durham Film Office
has been contacted by the Weller Grossman Production Company for
assistance with location sites for an upcoming production.
"Look What I Did!"

Due to technical difficulties, the production schedule was delayed, but
after a month long hiatus, they are back in business. Filming in NC will
now take place sometime in February or March with plans to have the
premiere in the summer.

“Look What I Did!” is a fast-paced, upbeat 30-minute show that will
profile creative, outgoing and fun individuals who have done something
amazing, unique, and artistic to their home environment without having
hired professionals to do all the work. This show focuses on people who
have transformed a room or area of their house from an ordinary space to
an extraordinary one.

To find out more about this opportunity just click on the link provided.
http://dcvb-nc.com/vic/HGTV_WOW_FACTOr_.pdf

HGTV Contact:
Alana Kerbein, Segment Producer
HGTV's "Look What I Did!"