INC NEWS - seeking neighborhood association info

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Thu Feb 23 08:45:23 EST 2006

I need your help with something I'm working on. If you would, pass this
along to the person in your association who might be able to give me this
info. Just reply to me off the list with your neighborhood as the subject.

1) How many houses are in your neighborhood?

2) How many houses in your neighborhood are members of your association
(this can be a number or percentage)?

Maybe the Treasurer or President is the person who might have this info. I
need it for something I'm working on.

Thanks,
Randy