INC NEWS - Community Meeting

Michael Palmer mpalmer at duke.edu
Tue Feb 28 15:50:38 EST 2006

Duke University will host another community meeting to update interested
residents about emerging plans for Phase I development of Central Campus.
Provost Peter Lange and Kemel Dawkins, vice president of campus services,
who are chairing the project's planning process at the university, will
speak and answer questions.

The meeting will take place on Tuesday, March 21 at 6 p.m. in the basement
of the Asbury United Methodist Church at 806 Clarendon Ave. (corner
of  Markham Ave., across from East Campus.)

We encourage you to attend to learn the latest about planning for this
important project.

Thank you,

Michael Palmer
Director, Office of Community Affairs