INC NEWS - panhandling ban motion

Anne Guyton annemguyton at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 09:24:19 EST 2006

I am surprised to find out from a posting to the Northgate Park  listserv that the motion is again on the agenda for a vote, did I miss  the revisions going back out on the listserv?

 Our  board put off discussion & a decision on the issue based my  understanding from the last meeting that the revised motion would be  put out for reps to discuss in their neighborhoods before there was an  acutal INC vote.

  If the revised motion goes out asap I will try and get a consensus from Colonial Village before tonights meeting.

  Thanks,

  Anne Guyton
  Colonial Village