INC NEWS - panhandling ban motion

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 13:06:36 EST 2006

Sadly the Herald Sun missed announcing tonight's meeting, at 7:00pm,  in the
Herald Sun building.

 Please inform civic and church groups, in addition to neighborhood
associations, of the importance of tonight's meeting.

 The keynote speaker is Kevin Polk of Rebuilding Together, looking for
volunteers and groups interested in helping weatherize some needy homes.
Help spread the word the old fashioned way (via e-mail!) and help build the
team for this important project.

Bill
In a message dated 3/28/2006 9:24:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,