INC NEWS - interesting way to sell a house

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Thu Apr 6 00:41:17 EDT 2006

I have been involved in something that anyone thinking about selling a
house may want to consider. I have never had any experience at doing it
this way and am curious to see how it turns out. You may be interested in
following it as well as it seems to be a quick way to turn over a piece of
property. Here is the ad for it.

For sale by owner. In Historic Trinity Park at 1014 West Knox Street. Best
Bidder Sale. Bidding starts at $239,500. Open House Inspection is on
Saturday, April 8, and Sunday, April 9, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Gorgeous,
Bungalow-Style, 2235 SF, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths. Will sell home Sunday
Evening the 9th to the highest and best bidder (acceptable to seller).
Brochures available at our information-packed website, www.Knox-Home.com,
or in box at front of home. You can call Deepti at 688-6055 for more
information.

It's a 5 day, for sale by owner "auction". I know  ebay allows auctions
for as long as a month. But those aren't binding and it's just a good way
to get a piece of exposure for a piece of property. This is a way to  sell
it (if there are any offers). It's a cute house if you're looking for some
rental property. But the way it is being sold is the interesting part.
We'll see how it all plays out.

You might pass this along to your neighborhood list server because like
our neighborhood, someone is always thinking of selling their home. This
is an interesting and new way to approach it. We'll see if it works.

RWP
27 Beverly