INC NEWS - Hate literature distributed in our neighborhood this morning

Barry Ragin bragin at nc.rr.com
Sun Apr 16 09:31:29 EDT 2006

did anybody else get this?

from the duke Park listserv:
===========================

Hi All,

I am very angry this morning to find a small newspaper like package of
white supremacist hate literature wrapped in a bag in my driveway. It
consists of a series of hate-filled ignorant caricatures etc. and was
purportedly developed by a group calling
itself "separatist_action at yahoo.com". Did you all get this too?

I can't begin to describe how frustrated and angry I am to see this
take place at a time in our city when tensions are already so high.
What a cowardly act.