INC NEWS - Is the new solid waste plan based on solid ground?

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:37:59 EDT 2006

Then this may be an instance (a rare event) that we disagree.

I still feel it's a cop-out for Durham to ship waste somewhere else.

For me,  I have to believe that there's got to be a better solution.

Educated minds, much more than mine,  surely have answers.

I just keep seeing this getting more and more expensive for us with no end in sight.

Randy mentioned once that he'd done some research on this.  I'm just advocating that we keep looking at it for a longer term solution and willing to listen to the new Director BEFORE taking these steps (new plan).

mike