INC NEWS - Duke shouldn't use neighborhood partnership as PR tool(Indy We...

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 18:33:43 EDT 2006

I have to agree with Reyn, if John Burness hasn't been truly passionate, he
sure had me fooled. But let's remember that John isn't just Duke, he's Durham,
 too.

In fact, many thousands of Durhamites are also part of Duke. I don't work
for Duke, and have zero affiliation. But for many,.... "they" is actually  "us"

One thing for sure, Durham wouldn't be Durham without the passion of both
Johns. Too bad we can't bottle it, so Reyn could market it. Everyone in Durham
would know to expect a spicy, tasty, hot sauce. Outsiders might assume it's an
 over priced mini bottle of toilet water. Perception is everything, folks, as
I'm  sure Reyn and both Johns would agree.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 4/19/2006 4:46:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,