INC NEWS - Support land & water conservation in Durham!

John Schelp bwatu at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 15:14:54 EDT 2006

Dear neighbor,

Our state legislators in Durham are faced this short
session with the opportunity to place on the November
2006 ballot a bond referendum to maintain our quality
of life.

Land for Tomorrow will work to save and protect North
Carolina's natural areas, its cultural treasures and
historic resources, in order to maintain our quality
of life and encourage job creation and economic
prosperity. You can send a quick email to help.

This $1 billion bond, which will build on our existing
conservation trust funds, will provide funds all over
the state, including in Durham, to protect our
waterways, parks, trails, urban forests, historic
places, and entice business opportunity surrounding
these conservation efforts. Durham stands to gain a
great deal!

Please email your legislators to say the following:

-that you support the land and water conservation bond
that the Land for Tomorrow coalition is behind;

-that you'd like them to vote for putting the Land and
Water Conservation Bond on the November 2006 ballot.

You can cut and paste these addresses into your "TO"
box...

Paull at ncleg.net, Mickeym at ncleg.net, paulmi at ncleg.net,
winkiew at ncleg.net, boba at ncleg.net, jeannel at ncleg.net

(emails are for Rep. Paul Leubke, District 30; Rep.
Henry M. Michaux, Jr, District 31; Rep. Paul Miller,
District 29; Rep. Winkie Wilkins, District 55; Sen.
Bob Atwater, District 18; and Sen. Jeanne Hopkins
Lucas, District 20)

If you would like more detailed information, please
visit the Land for Tomorrow website at
www.landfortomorrow.org

thank you so much,

John Schelp