INC NEWS - solid waste 10 yr. plan tonight

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Wed May 3 02:26:35 EDT 2006

There has been some chatter on this list in the recent past about "there
has to be a better way to deal with our trash besides hauling it to VA".

Here's your chance to hear their 10 year plan in detail and comment on it.
I have seen it already as I know some of you have (although none of it has
been in detail) and the thought process of doing the same ole thing hasn't
changed.

It starts at 7PM at the Solid Waste Administrative Center on Camden Ave.
Come on out and let them know your concerns. Without your voices, nothing
will ever change. If nothing else, just come on by and thank them for the
great work they do.

RWP
27 Beverly