INC NEWS - Substance Abuse/MH survey

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 10:58:42 EDT 2006

Absolutely!

I've cc'ed your email to the INC listserve to connect neighborhoods to the survey with the hopes that many of them will distribute it to their individual members.

I'll also forward it to the PAC 2 listserve with the hopes that the other PAC's will pick it up.

If you'd like,  why don't you consider coming to the DBAC meeting tomorrow morning to hand them out too?

Regardless,  I'll make sure it gets mentioned at DBAC.

anything else we can do to help?

your friend,
mike