INC NEWS - DPR's concert series is coming to park near you!

Smith, Annette Annette.Smith at durhamnc.gov
Fri May 12 09:38:31 EDT 2006

City of Durham Concert Series

Sit back, relax and enjoy Durham Parks and Recreation's summer-long
succession of concerts. Have a family feast with lawn chairs and
blankets...right in nature's living room - Durham's beautiful parks. The
concerts are free. Bring your own food and lawn chairs or visit our food
vendors. No alcohol is allowed.

June 17, 4:00-8:30 pm, Latino Festival, Northgate Park

June 24, 6:00-8:30, Bluegrass, West Point on the Eno

July 15, 6:00-8:30, Gospel, Hillside Park

July 22, 6:00-8:30, Reggae, Oval Park

August 5,6:00-8:30, Old Skool, Twin Lakes Park

August 12, 6:00-8:30, Jazz, Forest Hills Park

For more information about artists please check out the Summer PlayMore
which will be available on Friday May 19th.

Annette L. Smith

Recreation Manager of Administrative Services

Durham Parks and Recreation

919-560-4355 x214

www.durhamnc.gov <http://www.durhamnc.gov>

Durham Parks and Recreation provides opportunities for our community to
PlayMore!