INC NEWS - [pac2] another landlord question

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Fri May 12 13:27:46 EDT 2006

Not only is Ken correct, he's timely, too.
Our upcoming meeting will be a priority setting session like we held a
couple years ago. We voted to determine what issues INC should focus on, and  have
made great gains in those areas since.

Your vote will count as to what we focus on next, on May 23, if you show  up!

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 5/12/2006 9:40:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,