INC NEWS - Solid Waste Director leaving

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Wed May 17 22:38:49 EDT 2006

I have no more details than you do, really didn't even have time  to form an
opinion of Jackson.

 But even the best ideas must run a specific course in an organization  as
large as the City government. Having great ideas is only one of the  attributes
of a great department head, working within the system is the  other.

 We shouldn't speculate, or even try to form an opinion about this  until
some details are known. More than any city in the country right now, I  would
think Durham should have learned that recently, if nothing else.

 Let's wait to hear some details before we draw conclusions.

Bill

In a message dated 5/17/2006 9:47:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,