INC NEWS - Solid Waste Director leaving

PBaker8667 at aol.com PBaker8667 at aol.com
Thu May 18 02:20:46 EDT 2006

Thanks Randy.  No one person is to blame.   Poor communication all around as
I was fighting for the DPD for the first 3 days  and in Florida for a wedding
Thursday and Friday.  We have developed a plan  that will significantly reduce
the need for supplemental labor almost  immediately through the floating pool
of employees approach.  This is a new  concept so I am a bit nervous to put
such high hopes on an untested  idea.  Last week was not our finest week in
solid waste.  I was hoping  for a "do over" but alas, it wasn't to be.

Patrick