INC NEWS - other workers wages

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 08:47:45 EDT 2006

Why not just increase the jobs/streets that the
regular guys have to do each day, and still allow them
to leave when they get the work done...with the
further incentive that if they step up to the plate
with this increased workload, such that the cost of
extra/overtime employment is drastically reduced,
they'll get a raise (or at least a bonus)? No doubt
Durham will still save a lot of money, and the workers
will be happy.

Melissa Rooney