INC NEWS - INC's first project as a group needs your help

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 11:04:28 EDT 2006

June 21st is a Wednesday,   are there specific times we can sign up for?

Dorothea alludes to it in her letter but I'm not sure if it's clear on what
"At various times
during the day, teams will watch a short video, telling you how to perform
the index, then tour a part of Durham to assess the level of litter in our
community."  means in the way of a time commitment during a work day.

mike shiflett