INC NEWS - house for sale in Trinity Park

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Sun May 28 02:49:35 EDT 2006

I'm getting a new neighbor over here. and I'm trying to help him market
the house he is leaving over in Trinity Park. They have a couple of young
children and their house there will be getting too small.

It's a great house that has a huge yard and is in move in condition. So if
you're thinking about moving or know someone looking for a place, this
might be it. It's in another one of Durhams' historic neighborhoods. We're
trying this auction thing again (this will be the third one) that I
mentioned in an email a while back on a house in Duke Park. But this time
I've added a buy it now option . You can read all about this great
property by pointing your browser to:

http://www.MarkhamAvenue.com

Or maybe you know of someone moving to Durham and is looking for a place.
Feel free to pass this along to your neighborhood list server.

RWP
27 Beverly