INC NEWS - Fw: Fw: INC and Centerfest

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 12:49:37 EDT 2006

Way to go Randy!

Two trips!

Not bad.   In fact, according to these statistics we tied with 4 other
groups (P&R,County employees, NCCU and KDB Board) for second place in
representation.

But if you add the extra trip Randy volunteered for we came in a clear
second behind TEAS (what a great group of kids!).

How about next year we join the ranks of the Carolina Hurricanes who can
chant,   WE'RE NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!

Mike S.

Cc: Pierce, Dorothea; randy at 27beverly.com; harrisdl2003 at yahoo.com;
theocean1 at aol.com

Hi Gentlemen!
The Litter Index was supported by 28 volunteers:
City Employees: 5 (DPR 3, PW 1, SWM 1)
County Employees: 3 (and the vans)
KDB Board members: 3
T.E.A.S. ("Together Everyone Accomplishes Something" a County program
for Teen pregnancy prevention.  They meet for 9 months out of the year
and must do 20 hours of community service.  They are also in the process
of adopting a city park.) 2 parents 7 teens
NCCU: 3
DDI: 1
INC: 3 {Dave, Mike & Randy(x2)}
Citizen: 1

There were five Zones that covered all of the City and almost all of the
County (I don't go all the way to the Northern border because of time
constraints).  I really appreciate the INC volunteers and the enthusiasm
and strong support they brought to our event.  It went well, and
hopefully next year we can make it go better!!  Thank you!!
Dorothea