INC NEWS - Thank You

Reyn Bowman Reyn at Durham-cvb.com
Wed Jun 28 16:30:39 EDT 2006

Thanks again to INC for providing input to the rearticulation of an overarching brand.   It's a process where a great deal of information goes in the funnel and is graduation distilled.

I will tell you that in my experience people often expect a "thunder clap" from this process but if it works, its more of an "ah ha" at the end.

We'll keep you posted.   At best the end result is an overarching brand or persona we can all use and at worst we will have identified some common DNA that make all Durham messengers more consistent.

DCVB greatly values the partnership with INC.

Reyn Bowman | President & CEO | Durham Convention & Visitors Bureau|
P: 919.680.8300| F: 919.680-8340 | reyn at durham-cvb.com | www.durham-nc.com | Bull's Eye Mutterings <http://www.durham-nc.com/reynblog/>  |