INC NEWS - Washington Street to reopen Friday (Herald-Sun)

pat carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 12:42:34 EDT 2006

I had heard that the pace car idea has not been very successful in the Triad
(people willing to get a bumper sticker that says "I drive the speed limit"
and then drive at the speed limit everywhere, but is this an idea we want to
try in Durham.

This is from Oakland:
http://www.mtc.ca.gov/planning/bicyclespedestrians/safety-education.htm

If you google "speed watch" and "pace car" you will get some more.

Regards, pat