INC NEWS - Dog Chaining Ordinance

Barry Ragin bragin at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 2 17:07:50 EDT 2006

for those of you who are not on the PAC2 (or other PAC listservs) and
have not seen Kim Willis' recent email, can i ask how does the County
Attorney's decision not to allow Animal Control officers onto private
property to investigate violations of the existing ordinance (and other
animal cruelty ordinances) affect this new proposed ordinance?

Should there be a clause in the proposed ordinance specifiying
appropriae enforcement policies as well?

Barry Ragin
Duke Park Neighborhood