INC NEWS - my thoughts on pessimists

Ken Gasch ken.gasch at hldproductions.com
Thu Jul 13 09:43:10 EDT 2006

i would suggest making a post to the INC list that talks about this dog and it's condition.
the e-mail to post is   inc-list at durhaminc.org
also, a letter to the editor might be a great idea right about now.  perhaps make it speak to education and why folks should not chain dogs.  socialize, mean, dangers, in-humane.  etc.   keep it respectful and moderate.  250 words is the HS limit.  page to submit letter is:  http://www.heraldsun.com/tools/letterstoed/letterform.cfm?sendLetter=letters