INC NEWS - copper color Ford Focus crime spree

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 14:05:09 EDT 2006

Attention all alert citizens:

A crime occurred at about 6:30 am,  Sunday in Duke Park. Targets were lawn
mowers etc.
By early afternoon, the same vehicle was witnessed in Forest Hills doing
more of the same.

Two black males, one with short hair, medium build, driving a 4  door, copper
color Ford Focus - with rear passenger side triangle-vent type  window broken
out and covered w/ plastic, also a hubcap missing on that  side.

If our alert community will dial 911 if it sees or knows the owners of this
distinctive car, we can solve both these crimes, and possibly others.

Feel free to call me after 911,

Bill Anderson
PAC2 volunteer

Bill