INC NEWS - HELP US FIND THIS CAR

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Mon Jul 31 21:52:50 EDT 2006

It may be parked on your street or in a driveway in your neighborhood.

We need your help in finding a car. It is a burnt orange or autumn
orange or persimmon colored, Ford Focus. It's a 4door, missing
a hubcap on the passenger side, and the rear vent window on
the back door of the passenger side has tape and plastic over it
(as if it has been broken out).

This car was seen at the scene of 2 breakins this weekend; one in Duke
Park on Sunday and one at 23 Beverly Drive in Forest Hills. We find the
car, maybe we catch the thieves.

I have posted a photo and information on the Forest Hills website.

You can find it here:

http://www.fhnanews.com/focus.jpg

This not a typically popular color so it will stand out (as far as Ford
Focuses are painted).

Pass this info across the othe list servers that you belong.
The car is around and we need to find these individuals and stop
their daring daytime breakins before someone gets hurt. We think we can do
this with your help. It's out there somewhere and we want to find it. Call
911 and refer to it as being a car used in 2 recent breakins if spotted.

Thanks,

RWP