INC NEWS - help the museum, have some fun (family event)

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Wed Sep 20 13:54:06 EDT 2006

Forwarded to the list for Traci who is need of some families to see an
exhibit and answer some questions for the evaluators. It's fun, easy and a
good way to get the family out and doing something this fall weekend.

RWP
27 Beverly

Hi All,

Our external evaluators are coming in from California this weekend (Sept
23-24) to interview families visiting our Explore the Wild exhibit. In
addition to interviewing walk-in visitors, they'd like to schedule some
families with kid(s) over the age of 9 who'd be willing to dedicate about
 2 hours to the experience these families will be asked to talk about what
they like, don't like, find confusing, find interesting, etc. as they
meander through the exhibit.

I have a few member families lined up, but am still short. Does anyone
know any families who fit this demographic and might be interested? If so,
could you forward this email to them and ask them to contact me?

Ideally we need to fit a timeslot from 10am-12noon on Sunday, Sept 24, but
we can make almost anytime Sat or Sun work. It's probably best (but not
cricital) that this be their first visit to Explore the Wild. We'll
provide the families with a small gift certificate to the gift shop as a
token thanks.

Thanks so much for your help,
Traci

Traci Connor