INC NEWS - Planned Community workshop for Boardmembers, residents, Property Management companies, developers, builders and realtors

Sanders, Craigie csanders at kennedycovington.com
Mon Oct 2 09:38:53 EDT 2006

On behalf of the Grove Park Board of Directors I'd like to invite
everyone to attend the October 14th session, which will be held at the
Grove Park Clubhouse. I serve as a Grove Park HOA Board member, and
liaison to the Durham INC.

If you have never been to Grove Park, consider this an invitation to
come out and see our neighborhood. We think that you will be pleased
with our facilities. Grove Park is a wonderful community and we want to
show it off! We have a beautiful lake, and a challenging golf course,
all nestled in and between homes. We think that it is the perfect place
to hold the workshop ....

Craigie Sanders
GP HOA Board