INC NEWS - Scott Mill re-zoning...Thank you

John Schelp bwatu at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 09:43:25 EDT 2006

INC folks, I was asked to forward to this note...

Hi John,

In the midst of all the stuff going on - please pass
on our thanks for pitching in on the Scott Mill
rezoning.

Liz is sure that without the people attending it would
already be approved.  Liz and Carol will be talking
with folks on the Commission about how to deal with
the inventory sites and the UDO, for as the UDO
mentions them it does not give good protocols for how
to approach their development. One possibility would
be to have a more developed site plan - which was one
of our concerns.

Hope you are well and enjoying this weather.

Colleen
[Parkwood]