INC NEWS - Fw: [whhna-list] Children's consignment sale Saturday!

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 12:57:26 EDT 2006

Re: [whhna-list] Children's consignment sale Saturday!The InterNeighborhood Council listserve is in place for a number of different and completely unique reasons.

But the unifying theme for it is to pass along information to those who wish to participate in a discussion, a community event or solve a problem.

The posting below is the second.

Forwarded with permission.

mike shiflett