INC NEWS - Tenant Screening

Ken Gasch ken.gasch at hldproductions.com
Thu Oct 12 14:32:39 EDT 2006

I have used the free portion of this service extensively.  See message below for details.  It has been very helpful and well organized.  They now claim to have eviction records for $4.00.  This may help landlords to screen for tenants who do not pay the rent.  This is not a testimonial for this service.

Ken Gasch