INC NEWS - MAKE A DIFFERENCE DAY

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Thu Oct 19 02:20:17 EDT 2006

Captain Chris Allen, District 3 Commander
PAC3 (Partners Against Crime District 3),
Lyon Park & West End Association and
Durham Community Land Trustees, Inc.
Durham Affordable Housing Coalition
SWCD Quality of Life Project
Neighborhood Improvement Services

MAKE A DIFFERENCE DAY
NATIONAL DAY OF DOING GOOD

SATURDAY OCTOBER 28, 2006
KICK OFF: 7:30 AM until 12:00 PM
AT DURHAM COMMUNITY LAND TRUSTEES
1208 W. CHAPEL HILL STREET, DURHAM

BREAKFAST & LUNCH PROVIDED

LET’S GATHER OUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS &
COME OUT AND BE A PART OF THE NATIONAL DAY OF
NEIGHBORS HELPING NEIGHBORS IN THE LYON PARK & SOUTHWEST CENTRAL DURHAM!

WE NEED VOLUNTEERS
WE NEED DONATIONS
(we have need for materials to build at least 3 ramps)

Captain Chris Allen, PAC 3, and the District 3 Police, and various
volunteers will be working in the Lyon Park Neighborhood and SWCD. We are
looking for homes in need of trash pick-up, minor exterior repair, or
landscaping.

The homes must be in the LYON PARK AREA and SWCD
Be occupied, and the residents/owners must be willing to participate.
Someone must be at home during the time of work.

We also are looking for volunteers to help us with the work.

Please Contact
Pattie Cloninger (PAC 3 Facilitator)
919-403-6425  or 201-8209 cell
Cate Elander (SWCD Quality Of Life Project Community Organizer)
218-0624 or gmail.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO VOLUNTEER OR
TO SCHEDULE YOUR HOME FOR WORK.