INC NEWS - And now, for something completely different

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 20 11:39:56 EDT 2006

http://www.coughsafe.com/index.html

The above short, funny video was sent to me and all my fellow Choral Society of Durham members by Rodney Wynkoop, our conductor, and Duke's Director of Chapel Music and of University Choral Music.
It's flu season, and at choir rehearsal this Monday, he was asking us to please try not to spread our colds & flu.
Two choir members -- both grandmothers -- said, laughingly, with amazement, that their grandchildren were being taught to sneeze or cough into their sleeves!  We giggled.
But it turns out this is serious stuff, and the Centers for Disease Control is trying to get all Americans to start doing this because it's the most effective way we have to prevent the spread of colds & flu.
So check it out! It's funny and short.
Cough and sneeze into your sleeve!
Rah Bickley

Rah Bickley

Bickley Communications

rahbickley at mac.com

office 919/408-0170

cell 919/452-6596

      Trinity mortgage  Trinity universal insurance