INC NEWS - Fw: Kids Voting -- Set Up and Break Down

American LAbor americanlabor at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 6 14:09:57 EST 2006

If you are interested in volunteering an hour or two at one of the precincts tomorrow (particularily EK Powe or Brogden),  please let me know.

I will be setting up the booths tonight for Kids Vote and have a volunteer at both sites first thing in the morning.  There still are a few hours open in the mid morning and afternoon at several locations.

Instructions are at the booth and the kids will love you for it!

Please do not wear political buttons or have campaign material with you if you decide to help (it's not allowed).

Please contact me directly at 368-7329 or Carloyn Kreuger the coordinator for this years Kids Vote effort in Durham.

Sincerely,
mike shiflett