INC NEWS - news service for neighborhood newsletters

pat carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 07:52:55 EST 2006

As a former newsletter editor, I know about trying to find stuff to fill up
a newsletter.

I was thinking it might be useful to have a "news service" with short and
not-too-time-sensitive articles newsletter editors could just copy and use.
For example, there might be 100-250 word articles on
* what to do with old computers,
* energy-saving tips
* rules on driveways and parking

Articles could come from other newsletters, from dity / county departments,
or whatever

I'm not sure how this would work technically or administratively, but just
wanted to check on interest.

Regards, pat