INC NEWS - Dogs Being Stolen - Real and Serious Threat - Please cross post....

Emily Weinstein weinsteinart at verizon.net
Mon Nov 13 23:11:47 EST 2006

Subject: Stolen Show DOGS!

Subject: [OOHW-Carolinas] HELP! Stolen DOGS!

Hello all-
I received this today. If I receive pics I will send them on. I
am sure these folks are frantic!!!! Lets work like a well oiled
machine and get these pups back home. I can hardly stand to
think of what they must be going through right now! They are
looking for 3 MALTESE, an orange sable male Pom, & 3 Chis, (2
are fawn and one is silver/ blk)
Please cross post.
Elaine Harris
PomRescue.com, Inc.

11/12/2006 1:37:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From: Toyland ga

I need everyone's help and prayers today. Yesterday on the way
to a show in Greensboro, NC my handler stopped at a rest stop
and took a Golden puppy out for a walk in the dog area behind
the building. When he came back a window had been broken and the
other 7 dogs he had with him were taken. 3 were mine and I am
devastated for myself, 1 other client and my handler as 3 were
also his. There were 3 Maltese. My 1 year old female Nikki, my 7
month old male (that I co own with my handler ) Geno and 8
month old male Peanut. Both boys were wrapped. Also in the van
was my 1 year old Pom Magic. He is 3 1/2 to 4# is an orange
sable with a lot of black, very dark.
The other 3 were Chihuahuas. All 3 are smooth coats 2 are fawn.
One of the fawns is the dam of a number of champions and is
subject to seizures if she becomes stressed. She is bred and
will require a c section. Her name is Ellie and she is very
quiet and sweet. 1 has unusual coloring. She is a silver color
with black sabling. She has a black saddle and a silver blaze.
She is microchipped her # is Avid 095812321. Please post and
cross post this anywhere and everywhere you can think of and
please pray for their safe
return.
Thank You, Darlene

You can contact me at this e mail address or on my cell phone
678-471-6912 and you can contact my handler
Rob Storey at RStorey at BMNet.Com  or
865-621-4424 .

Elaine
PomRescue.com, Inc.